International students are eligible for scholarship opportunities to study in their home country, in other countries, or in the United States of America. International students will need to follow the proper procedures to apply to the post-secondary college/university of their choice and for the required student visa.
Many of the colleges/universities offering the scholarships are assisting the qualified students with the student visa process. The college and scholarship process for an international student is the same as any other student; to first build a strong foundation with the Five Steps in order to complete and organize everything to successfully apply to college and for scholarships. International student scholarship opportunities are listed below.
What are you waiting for? Your opportunities are available now!
“Nothing is possible or will happen, if you do not try. I will rather fail trying, than never take a risk and live my life with the question, WHAT IF?” – June Pichardo-McBride
U.S. & International Students – How to Win Scholarships!
- Each scholarship has a different application and requirements. Click on each application link, review the eligibility requirements, and complete the application, if you qualify. Use the FREE Path to Scholarships e-Book as a guide www.NeedCollegeMoney.com.
- Create a FREE account on www.edudaris.com, which matches you to scholarships and join the Five Step Mini e-Course for High School or College Students to organize everything needed to successfully apply to college and for scholarships.
- View the scholarship offers on Facebook and scholarship lists below.
We do not make any promises to you, only offer you the resources and tools to try. The Path to Scholarships® Five-Step Mini e-Course for High School or College Students on Edudaris.com will guide you through this process, so you will understand what the colleges and scholarships are requiring of you and how you can easily put it all together.
Edudaris® Works in Three Easy Steps
- Create a FREE account on www.Edudaris.com.
- Update your profile to 100% to automatically be matched to as many OFFERS, as possible, which include scholarships!
- Join a FREE Path to Scholarships Five-Step Mini COURSE to learn how to apply successfully to college and for scholarships.
Complete the assignments and submit the forms that are located on the bottom of each lesson. When you submit the assignment it sends the document directly to MY FILES, online storage creating your online college and scholarship portfolio.
Below is a list of scholarships and universities to which you can apply. However, it is not about the lists. We strongly encourage you to join and participate in a FREE Path to Scholarships® Mini e-Course that will teach you the college and scholarship process and enable you to build the winning career, college, and scholarship portfolio by completing the assignments in order.
Once your have the following documents, you may begin to successfully apply:
- Documented Community Service
- Scholarship Essay
- Recommendation Letters
- Copies of Official Transcripts
Major Universities Providing Four Year Full Tuition Undergraduate Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students!
- QuestBridge 260 universities one application Due: 9/27 http://bit.ly/VAfwVS
- All universities in Germany! Due: varies by university http://cbsn.ws/1s01MPi Courses may be taken in English in an international studies program.
- Harding University, U.S.A. Due: varies 9/30-1/2 http://bit.ly/1uwKoFk 20 awards
- John Brown University, U.S.A. Due: varies 9/30-1/2 http://bit.ly/1uwKoFk 20 awards
- University of the Ozarks, U.S.A. Due: varies 9/30-1/2 http://bit.ly/1uwKoFk 20 awards
- Fairleigh Dickingson University Due: 11/1 http://bit.ly/1oHP6ZC
- Emory University Due: 11/15 http://bit.ly/1qzFN0U
- Boston University Due: 12/1 http://bit.ly/1rXaWMO 20 awards
- Middle Tennessee State University Due: 12/1 http://bit.ly/1uBKAja 20 awards
- University of British Columbia Due: 12/10 http://bit.ly/1tvGRXh
- Tulane University Due: 12/15 http://bit.ly/Wf0wvQ 125 awards
- University of Melborne, Australia Due: 1/31 http://bit.ly/1vgsXnO
For additional scholarships Scholarships and Resource List for International High School and College Students
Global Scholarships for Study in Home Country or Abroad
- https://www.rotary.org/myrotary/en/take-action/apply-grants/global-grants Rotary Foundation Global Scholarship Grants – Due: Rolling basis, ongoing Graduate-level coursework or research one-four years $15,000-$200,000 Six areas of focus related to development can be carried out in any country where there is a Rotary club or district
- http://www.akdn.org/akf_scholarships.asp Aga Khan Foundational International Scholarship Program – Due: 3/31 annually Master’s/PhD Degree 50% grant : 50% loan
- http://www.wellsmountainfoundation.org/scholarships Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships for Developing Countries – Due: 4/1 annually Bachelor’s Degree All Fields of Study, Development related favored (health care, social work, education, social justice, computers, engineering, agriculture, and business) $300 – $3,000 tuition and fees, books, room rent and meals
- http://www.ofid.org/FOCUSAREAS/OFIDYouth/ScholarshipAward.aspx OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) Scholarship – Due: 5/1 annually Master’s Degree Up to $50,000 tuition plus living expenses, books and accommodation, insurance, books, relocation grants, and travel costs Field of Study: Any related to development
- http://www.pony.org/home/default.asp?menu_category=Home&menuid=1435&parid=1435 Pony Baseball and Softball Alumni Scholarship – Due: 5/1 annually
- http://www.broweryouthawards.org/apply/ Brower Youth Awards 6 awards $3000 Due: Mid-May Annually Ages 13-22 for environmental protection projects
- https://www.googlesciencefair.com Google Science Fair awards $50,000 2 @ $25,000 Due: Mid-May Annually Ages 13-18
- www.scholarship-positions.com International Scholarships and Financial Aid Positions for College and University
- www.scholars4dev.com International Scholarships for Developing Countries
- www.fundingusstudy.com Institute of International Education – Funding for U.S. Study
- www.iefa.org International Education Financial Aid – Scholarships, Insurance, Travel, ESL, and more